MY HAIRCARE ROUTINE

4:00 AM Fei 2 Comments

This is a really high requested post which all of you guys has been waiting for long time.
I am so sorry for seldom updating my blog since I am really busy and honestly, I am not really good at writing - oh.. I have no idea what to say LOL

Personally I don't like to go to salon for hair treatment, besides it costs more, I have no time to just go back and forth for hair treatment. Guess you can't call me "girl" (>﹏<)
I prefer to use homecare treatment. So my haircare routine products are from Vidal Sassoon
I can't really give you the real picture so I found picture from google.


All the products packaging are in red color which is the signature color of Vidal Sassoon
They have many kind of products, but I use the Vidal Sassoon Premium Base Care



1. Vidal Sassoon Shampoo 485ml
It cleanses and moisturizes the roots and hair tips. I really recommend this product for you who like to dye your hair, especially if you use bleaching powder.
Size  ☆☆☆☆☆
Smell ☆☆☆☆
Texture ☆☆☆☆
Price ☆☆☆


2. Vidal Sassoon Conditioner 470ml
It gives a smooth and luster effect immediately and it prevents tangled hair when you dry your hair.
Size  ☆☆☆☆☆
Smell ☆☆☆☆☆
Texture ☆☆☆☆☆
Price ☆☆☆


3. Vidal Sassoon Intensive Hair Mask 178g
It prevents the hair follicles from drying out and damage resistant. I usually apply it once a week onto my hair.
Size  ☆☆☆
Smell ☆☆☆☆
Texture ☆☆☆☆☆
Price ☆☆☆

I don't know about the price, because it's various in every place but it's a little bit pricey than normal drugstore haircare products.
if you have any questions about it, please leave comment down below and I will try to answer it as soon as possible! :)


Xoxo, 
Fei




2 comments:

  1. already saw this product for a couple times but still not sure if its good or not
    but after see your review, i think i should try it
    thank youu

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!

    Also here is a great offer from ArganLife to grow hair long and strong! Click to know about BUY 1 ARGAN GET 1 FOR FREE OFFER
    ORDER NOW!

    ReplyDelete