ROYAL VISION MACARON PINK REVIEW

9:18 AM Fei 0 Comments


To watch the tutorial video click HERE

Manufacturer : Royal Vision
Water Content : 38%





Diameter : 14.5mm
BC : 8.6mm
Water Content : 38%
1 year disposable


At first I didn't like pink circle lens, but I decided to give it a try
Eyecandys.com sent me this lens for review purpose.




This lens will give you a cute and sweet barbie look
It has 3 tones color design, pink to yellowish gold color towards the iris

The pink color surprisingly appears really good on asian eyes. I always thought pink color circle lenses will only look good for cosplay, but when I tried it
WOW!! looks so gorgeous!!!



I got it from Eyecandys.com

I wore this lens for one of my newest tutorial, PINK BERRY MAKEUP !!

So, what do yo think about this lens???


0 comments: