MY SECRET BRUSH FOR COVERING DARK CIRCLE

3:20 PM Fei 0 Comments

Hi everyone! Do you have any problem with dark circles? I DO! !!
I have dark circles around my eyes and it won't go away that easily. Well, that's my biggest skin problem on my face... shhh.. don't tell anyone.. lol! XD

I always cover my dark circles with concealer. There are many kind of concealers, but personally I prefer liquid and creamy one because the stick one is not enough to cover my "super bad" dark circles.

I will share with you my secret brush which is my favourite one 






Price: $21


This brush has a unique tapered head which makes it easier for concealing under eye and any hard to reach areas of the face. Well, the bristle is really soft because it is Synthetic Sigmax® which is specially designed to apply powder or liquid product without absorption into the fiber. 

It blends the products evenly and makes the skin looks so smooth. The rod is also not too long, so it's so comfortable to hold it while blending the concealer beneath the eye. 

Good concealer is not enough without good brush to apply it. 
It's time to say good bye to dark circle!



Promotional Code: JUNE10 
the code is valid from June 1-30 for "10% OFF a $100 purchase or more site wide"

You can also get some free gifts if you purchase some products within this month!








0 comments: