INNISFREE VIVID TINT ROUGE

4:21 PM Fei 0 Comments

Summer is coming and I think what we need is a good lip tint to make our lips look pretty. Oh well.. that's not enough! Summer = Hot ! Big problem, right? I would not like to wear sticky creamy lipstick for summer and I already found a good lip tint which looks fresh with long-lasting color!


INNISFREE VIVID TINT ROUGE



It is available in 10 colours variant



I bought #1 Dreaming Pink and #7 Cherry Blossom



#1 Dreaming Pink

The color is slightly different in real, but it looks similar in the picture :(

#7 Cherry Blossom


The color swatches (Top #7 - Bottom #1)


#1 Dreaming Pink
This one is good for full lips



#7 Cherry Blossom
This one is good for gradation lips


INNISFREE VIVID TINT ROUGE is currently my favourite lip tint as you can see I wore it couple times in my recent videos!! ^_^ What do you think about this lip tint? Are you interested to try it?










0 comments: