SNAPBACK HAT MAKEUP TUTORIAL

1:53 AM Fei 0 Comments

So I am going to post the detail products which I used in SNAPBACK HAT MAKEUP TUTORIAL video. If you haven't watched it yet, you can watch it here !





This look is boyish and casual. When you wear a hat or cap, it looks better if you makes your eyes look define and sharp so that it can be center of attraction instead of your hat. 

Products used:
- Etude House Collagen Moistfull Water Filler
- Holika Holika Face 2 Change Moist Cushion BB #01 Light Beige
- Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer
- Holika Holika Strawberry Pore Cover BB Pact
- Urban Decay Primer Potion #Original
- Etude House Look at My Eyes #YL02 Lemon Sherbet
- Etude House Look at My Eyes Jewel #BE101 Gold Spangle High Heel
- Etude House Look at My Eyes Jewel #BL603 Dark Blue Topaz
- Etude House Play Color Eyes #2 So Chic Play - Clutch Brown
- Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner #BK802
- Etude House Dear Girls Vitcara Long & Curl
- Skinfood Seaweed Eyebrow Tint #02 Fashion Brow
- Innisfree Multipen Highlighter
- 3CE Magic Touch Face Marker #pink
- Nature Republic Apple Dome Blusher #Pink Apple
- Etude House Vivid Pop Stick #02
- Banila Co. Floral Waltz Color Change Tint #Poppy Rose

If you want to know where I bought the snapback hat, you can read my previous post down below! keep scrolling until you find it lol~



0 comments: