SIGMA MAKE ME CLASSY TRAVEL BRUSH KIT

3:23 AM Fei 0 Comments

Hi everyone! the weather has been really hot recently, and I was really busy traveling from one place to another place. Today I will make review of Sigma Make Me Classy Travel Brush Kit. Sigma sent me this holy grail for traveler. Awww~ I am so happy and want to share it with you as soon as possible.

What's so nice about it? 
- It comes in small travel size
- The container is also in small size and it can protect the brushes and keep you organised on the go while you are traveling
- The kit contains 7 brushes from Sigma's best selling Essential Kit
- Affordable price = $75
- No shedding, every brush is in perfect shape even after few times washed
- The bristle is super SOFT! ♥ ♥ ♥ 




(E65 - E30 - E55 - E40 - F60 - F40 - F30)


4 brushes for eye makeup
E65 - Small Angle: This brush is used to create a precise lining. It helps a lot when you use cream, gel and powder liners and you can easily line it across the upper and lower lash lines. 
E30 - Pencil: You can use this to smoke out lines or soften any lines along the top and bottom lash lines, also can be used for applying eyeshadow at the inner corner of eyes.
E55 - Eye Shading: This one can help you to apply the eyeshadow evenly.
E40 - Tapered Blending: Use this brush for soft blended crease. Use it with sweep back and forth motion through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.




3 brushes for face makeup
F60 - Foundation: You can use this brush for applying foundation and any liquid products such as cream blusher. The brush is really soft and it can help you to apply the foundation evenly.
F40 - Large Angled Contour:  This brush is used for any powder application, usually I use it to create a subtle shade on my cheek. You can use it to softly contour the cheekbone and also can be used for blusher.
F30 - Large Powder: This one is for applying powder onto your face and your body.




The container is functional which can be turned into 2 brushes holder 






 Sigma make me classy travel kit VS Sigma make me classy essential kit



You can see the size difference of both Sigma make me classy products. I personally really like Sigma brushes, even before they sent me this travel kit one, I already purchased two Sigma make me classy essential kits. Hahaha. Sigma has good quality brushes and the price is affordable! This is definitely my holy grail as a makeup artist and even for my personal use.

If you are interested with this brush, you can visit their store ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Click here to visit Sigma Beauty

0 comments: