SWAROVSKI SUNGLASSES

12:08 AM Fei 2 Comments

Hi~ spring is coming!!! I want summer come quick though.. haha~

I think it's the time for spring break, hmm.. I just came back home and got a gift from my mom. She really knows what I want.. 
YEAAA~ It's a SUNGLASSES~!!!!!

sounds "over", right? but this is my first time having real sunglasses (-__-) I bought some before, but I never wore it and now I don't know where are they.. I lost them..
so, It's been a LONG LONG LONG time..








This is not the newest style from swarovski, but I really like it. Especially the unique triangle pattern on the edges of it (>___<)
I haven't taken any photo wearing this sunglasses.. too scared to see my face .. hahahaaaa.. :D
I will post a photo soon on my instagram later.. lol..

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see a photo of u wearing them they are soooo fab

    ReplyDelete