SNSD Mr. Mr. INSPIRED MAKEUP

11:42 PM Fei 2 Comments

Hi lovelies~ I am going to show you the products which I used in the tutorial on my youtube.
As you know this makeup's signature red lips kinda like 60's makeup style but they made it looks really modern and chic.







 This is the detail makeup (^_^)/ I can't really see the exact colour of the eyeshadow because they used lighting effect in the video



Products used:
- Etude house surprise concealer kit #2 spot cover
- Tony Moly face mix oil control powder
- Etude house play color eyes palette #2
- Etude house drawing show black cream liner #BK802
- Majolica majorca lash gorgeous wing BK999
- Sigma eyebrow powder #Scarlett
- 3CE magic touch face maker #Pink
- Etude House vivid pop stick #8
- Sigma brushes
- Etude house brushes
- Eyemazing falselashes








I used brown shades eyeshadow to make a depth effect for the eyes and black cream liner to rim my eyes. I made the eyeliner a little bit soft at the end. For the lips, if you like to have sexy lips, you can apply the lipstick out of your real lips' line.




If you are interested to know the detail tutorial of this makeup, you can watch it on my youtube channel! So, that's it for this post.. see you!




2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love your Inspiring Makeup because they are very natural, thanks for taking your time and sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy if my tutorial is helpful!! :D

      Delete