SNAPBACK HAT STYLE

9:33 AM Fei 7 Comments

Hi everyone! 
For you who has followed my instagram must know this picture from last month.




I have been searching this cap for 6 month and finally I got it at Avenue 1218


It is a korean clothing store which is similar like StyleNanda. Before I came to this store, I found similar hat which is much cheaper but the material is not good haha!


I know a lot of online store sell this cap and the price is less than $10 -_-

This Brooklyn NY snapback cap is a bit pricey at this store in my opinion, but it has a good quality material and I totally love it! ^^








with love,
Fei

7 comments:

  1. Love the snapback hat! It has a bit of a swag feel to it, and really gives any look a casual feel! Stunner!
    Melody x
    www.mlmues.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, youre really cute , you remember me with taeyeon lol >_<
    *sorry for my bad english ><

    VISIT ME♥
    catherine-widjaja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete