MY SKIN CARE PRODUCT : CLEANSING WATER

8:12 AM Fei 5 Comments

Hi everyone! This time I will be writing about cleansing water, because so many of you want to know about my skin care routine.

So, what is cleansing water?

Cleansing water is actually a multitasking skin-care product which changes the way you cleanse your skin. Basically, it is like water base makeup remover. It’s a popular product with makeup artists, because it takes everything off in one go where you need to remove makeup or change makeup quickly. You can use it over and over again because it is not harsh on your skin.

Cleansing water is also 3 in 1 products, which can be a cleanser, makeup remover and a toner that can be used even on sensitive skin.


The perfect part is YOU DON'T NEED TO WASH YOUR FACE AFTERWARD


I will be reviewing 2 products of cleansing water which are my favorite ones.


1. NATURE REPUBLIC GREEN TEA CLEANSING WATER






Brand : Nature Republic
Origin : South Korea
Skin Type : All skin
Season : 4 seasons


I bought this cleansing water when there was a promotion if you bought one, you can get a box of facial cotton for free. This cleansing water works really well for removing makeup including stubborn mascara and it doesn't sting your eyes. I love how it has super size and affordable price, although I don't really like green tea smell.



2. ETUDE HOUSE I'M BLOOMING CLEAR CLEANSING WATER




Brand : Etude House
Origin : South Korea
Skin Type : All skin
Season : 4 seasons


This cleansing water smells really good just like flower, but it does poorly at removing waterproof makeup such as mascara and eyeliner. Sometimes when I try hard to remove my eye makeup, it stings my eyes and makes my eyes becomes watery and red. It still has a good side though, when you are in hurry and you want to remove your eyeshadow, you can just soak it onto the cottons pad and then put it  to your eyes for few minutes and wipe it off. It is not sticky and it doesn't make my skin dry.

How to use cleansing water ?
Soak it onto the facial cottons and then use the cottons to wipe out all the makeup gently from inward to outward

Here are some pictures of my face using the cleansing water ( please ignore my ugly bare face  >_< )



BEFORE                                          AFTER 



(left: no makeup face and right: face with makeup on)


So, what do you think about this cleansing product? I personally really like this product, as a beauty stylist I need to clean my client's face quickly and sometimes there is no time to use soap and warm water to remove the makeup. Want to give a try? hehe~ there are many brands in store which you can choose depends on your skin type and preferences. 

Well, see you in next post!!! 






with love,
Fei





5 comments:

  1. uour eyebrows are perfect!
    http://shesthedevil-indisguise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. For more information on stretch marks removal delhi and Stretch Mark Removal please visit our website skindelhi.com/stretch_marks.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! The water looks interesting * w * Bummer that it doesn't take off eye makeup too well, though for the Etude House one :( The packaging is so pretty for both of them though!

    ReplyDelete