MISS A HUSH - SUZY INSPIRED MAKEUP

4:50 AM Fei 1 Comments



Finally after such a long time disappeared, I come back again!!

This time I made tutorial for Suzy Miss A in their newest MV "HUSH". The makeup looks so mature and sexy. This is kinda like semi-smokey eyes with red lip color.







Products used:
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream Cotton Fit #NO2
- Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer #Honey Glow
- Etude House Surprise Concealer Kit #01 Flaw Coverage
- Touch Up Makeup Box #Green
- The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- Etude House Drawing Show Cream Liner #BK002
- Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner #black
- Etude House Lash Perm 3step volumecara
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Eyebrow Pencil L01
- Etude House Color my brows #01
- OCC Lip Tar #Vintage
- Touch Up brush 57
- Touch Up brush 63
- Touch Up brush 52A
- Touch Up Blusher brush
- Touch Up Lip brush
- Sigma Eye Shading brush
- Etude House Surprise Make up Master Concealer brush

If you want to watch the tutorial please go to here!





What do you think about this makeup? Please tell me about your opinion! Give me something to read LOL~
Any makeup tutorial request?? Leave comment below!


With ♥,
Fei

1 comment:

  1. You look so similar to Suzy, I love your makeup videoes!!
    Hopefully we can follow each other :) Let me know

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete