BLUE CAT HALLOWEEN MAKEUP

4:25 AM Fei 0 Comments




Hello!! I'm so sorry for this late post. I was really busy, guess busier than before when I was in University. I don't have time to touch my computer so I'm so sorry for not keep updating!

Actually I made this makeup tutorial for halloween and halloween has already finished, but I think this makeup is also good for fashion or any costume party!

Products used:
- Canmake concealer cover & stretch UV #light beige
- Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer #Honey Glow
- Elf Palette Eyeshadow (Marble Special Edition)
- Etude House Aloha V-line Slim Maker #Cherry Brown
- Etude House Look at my eyes Jewel #BL603
- Etude House Look at my eyes Jewel #BE101
- Innisfree Powerproof brush liner #black
- Etude House Etoinette Tear eyeliner
- Arezia Eyebrow Pencil AZ-00890
- Banila Co. Floral Waltz Color Change Tint  #Poppy Rose
- Holika Holika Cover & Hiding Concealer

For the tutorial of this makeup, you can check it out on my channel here !







With ,
Fei

0 comments: