NARIS UP DAY KEEP EYEBROW MASCARA

8:06 AM Fei 3 Comments

Hello!! So this time I will make a review for Naris Up Day Keep Eyebrow Mascara. This Eyebrow mascara is my favorite one for this month. Its brush is really GOOD!!! If you want to have a stylish eyebrows, this eyebrow mascara is really highly recommended! ^^








Brand : Naris Up
Origin : Japan
Price : $14.95
Color : #01 Light Brown
Size : 8g


This eyebrow mascara will lighten your eyebrows and it gives intense color in one store, so you don't need to apply too much onto your eyebrows!








How to use:
Apply it directly to your eyebrows
Do not use it on your eyelashes!

What I really like from this mascara is it is not that expensive and it has a medium size brush so it is really easy to use it and control the brush when you apply it onto your eyebrows. It is available in 3 colors which is light brown, medium brown and dark brown, so you can choose the color to match it with your hair color. I personally prefer the light brown color because it looks good with my red hair! hahaha~






3 comments:

  1. It looks so natural!!! I've never tried using brow mascara before but this one seems affordable compared to other ones out there ^^ I will definitely try this out! Also I followed you on Bloglovin ^^ cute blog!!!

    sentimental-circus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete