BB CUSHION REVIEW | HOLIKA-HOLIKA VS ETUDE HOUSE

4:28 AM Fei 2 Comments

Hello everyone! So today I'll be reviewing this HOT trend product in Korea. YAY!

I know it's a bit too late to post this review. I'm so sorry because I had to move to another place and there was a lot of things to do! I'm busy person afterall. LOL~


Most of you must be confused about the difference between normal bb cream and bb cushion. Basically it's similar but the way you use it is a bit different.
BB cushion doesn't come in tube but in compact with a flip-able lid and there is sponge where the bb cream is located. You can use the rubber puff to press the spongy sponge and the bb cream will come out.



HOLIKA HOLIKA BB CUSHION





ETUDE HOUSE ANY CUSHION
















In my opinion normal BB cream is better at coverage. BB cushion has a natural coverage, so if you have many blemishes, it is not a good thing for you! Overall these BB cushion is really good for daily makeup.

Well, that's it~ hahaha. Thank you so much for reading~




with ,
Fei





2 comments: