❤RED RIDING HOOD - EASY ULZZANG MAKEUP❤

1:29 PM Fei 2 Comments

Hey everyone!! Well it's so cold here and I wrote this post at 3 am!!!!! I couldn't sleep because I had bunch of works to do. How are you?? It's been a while since I wrote my last post last time. kekeke~ Pardon me I'm a busy gal ;p




I just want to tell you that I have made new tutorial for another ulzzang makeup. You can watch the tutorial here
I filmed this tutorial right after I just got back home from campus in the evening. It got dark already eventhough it was only around 5 pm.
I would like to add some lights for my next video, but seems I will be very busy until couple months later and I don't have free time to buy new lights at the moment (•́ ₃ •̀)




I'm so sorry for the bad lighting. I just realized it is too dark and my face looks red! Hahaha
I still hope this tutorial is useful for you

If you like this tutorial please like, comment and subscribe on my YouTube Channel
and once again thank you for the support(^_^)



with ❤,
fei




2 comments:

  1. I love the cuteness of this look!
    Shall definitely give it a try one day <3
    By the way, what nationality are you??

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete