❤TONYMOLY - CAT CHU WINK LIPSTICK❤

10:25 PM Fei 0 Comments

Hello my lovelies! I just want to do "short & quick" review for one of my "cute" lipstick
I'm so so in love with this product, If you want to know more about it please read this review teehee~


❤WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS LIPSTICK?❤
Uhmm. The packaging was my first reason why I bought this lipstick [everyone knows I love cat so so much!]


❤WHAT BRAND IS IT?❤
This cute lipstick is from TONY MOLY [ Yeah~ you must know that JYJ is their new brand ambassador]. TONY MOLY is also a famous cosmetic brand in korea. They always have a cute animal and another cartoon packaging for their products




This is how it looks like~ black cat lipstick MEAW~ (>_<)


❤HOW MANY COLORS DO THEY HAVE FOR THIS LIPSTICK?❤
#1 Peach vanilla
#2 Pink Wink
#3 Pink Cat
#4 Coral Pop
#5 Red Cat
#6 Orange Pop
#7 Salmon Wink







This lipstick is really good to cover lip's dead skin cells and it will make your lip looks curve, moist and smooth!
At first I thought the color will be more orange, but after I applied it onto my lips, it changed to be a bit pinkish
It was coral color afterall




This is the Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink "Coral pop" color [left] and Etude House Etoinette Crystal Pink Lipstick [right]

As you can see the picture, it is not matte but also not really glossy. It has more vivid and satin effect.

❤HOW TO USE❤
1. You can use a lip brush to draw a clean lips line
2. Apply the lipstick onto the inner part of your lips

❤POSITIVE❤
+ It's not expensive
+ It has cute packaging
+ It ultimately moistens up your lips

❤NEGATIVE❤
+It is not a long lasting lipstick [easy to fade]

Personally, I don't really like bold color lipstick such as red, purple, wine red etc. I love these sweet color with a sof shine effect for my lipstick collection but lately I thought about purchasing one "RED" lipstick lol




with ❤,
fei




0 comments: