❤CHRISTMAS MAKEUP LOOK❤

9:47 AM Fei 0 Comments

Hello Everyone~ I'm back with Christmas makeup tutorial. It has been so cold and snowing lately. Right? Christmas is coming!! woohoo~ Christmas tree, Christmas gifts, Mistletoes, Poinsettia ... I'm very excited. I love christmas season when there is a lot of sparkle things everywhere. What about you? Do you have any plan for this upcoming Christmas? Please share it with me through my Facebook Page.

Well, for this upcoming Christmas I specially made 2 different makeup looks. #1 Mature Look and #2 Lovely Look. I have posted the makeup tutorial video on my channel, if you are interested with this look you can watch the video for the detail steps.





#1 Mature Look



❤❤❤❤STEPS❤❤❤❤

1. Apply Gold Eyeshadow all over your eyelid.
2. Apply Dark Blue Eyeshadow onto the outside corner of your lower lashline.
3. Dab a little bit Dark Green Eyeshadow and then blend it all evenly with the Gold eyeshadow.
4. Apply Gold Eyeshadow onto the inner corner of your eye near the tearduct.
5. Tightline your upper lash line using liquid liner.
6. Use pencil liner to line your lower lashline and then put on mascara.

and the look's done!



❤❤❤❤PRODUCTS USED❤❤❤❤
- Etude House Surprise concealer
- Etude House Look at my Eyes
- Etude House Proof 10 liquid liner #Black
- SkinFood Pencil Liner #Black







#2 Lovely Look



❤❤❤❤STEPS❤❤❤❤

1. Apply cream eyeshadow all over your lids.
2. Gently dab a little light blue eyeshadow onto the outer corner of your eye and blend it out with the cream eyeshadow.
3. Line your waterline about 2/3 of the way by using brown pencil liner and make it a bit thick on the outer corner.
4. Tightline your upper lashline by using matte black liquid liner and make it flicked out.
5. Apply the black mascara on your upper and lower lashline.
6. Apply the falselashes slightly down in the outside corner.

and the look's done!

If you have any question, feel free to ask me. Oops.. once again I'm so sorry for the bad quality images and videos. I've tried to use another camera but the result was not good enough, I will try find another way to make a better quality images. If you enjoy my tutorial please follow this blog and see you in the next tutorial!




with ❤,
Fei





0 comments: