❤I love You, Sweet Jesus❤

2:35 AM Fei 2 Comments

Hi everyone!!!!


If you still find what do you want in this life, if you still think about what will you do in the future, or maybe you feel alone in this life, you don't know which way should you take.. there is one answer

DONGHAENG



simple phrase by Kiro, who made DONGHAENG, open this inspiring motivating cartoon website.

This is a simple website that contains cartoon flash videos but... when I watched it I started to cry and I felt that God is great! This website is really revealed how awesome is our God. He never leaves us, He always wait for us, and He loves us more than anyone else ever do!!

There is some of Donghaeng's flash videos
click on the link bellow the picture to watch

  
I Love You 

Waiting


May you be blessed with this little post that I share
find your blessing life and share it with people around you
God bless you all





with ❤,
fei





2 comments: