❤YOUTUBE CHANNEL❤

6:26 AM Fei 0 Comments

Hello everyone!!! Today I wanna share my channel on YouTube. (`・ω・´)”  
please click this link below 


Actually I've made it long time ago, but I had no time for upload videos at that time because of my SUPER FULL TIME-lessons schedule and now I'm starting to update my channel to make it
"ALIVE" 
I hope you guys can give a little time to look at my channel 


Now I'm editing 2 news videos that I will upload later on
I hope these videos can help you knowing more about make-up
and I'm sorry for the bad quality videos because I just know how to make a tutorial video
through my webcam 

I'm not an expert but I just want to share what I know for you all ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚
so I am sorry if it is not perfect but I will always try to be better LOL!!!




with ❤,
fei

0 comments: