❤ETUDE HOUSE HAUL❤

11:07 AM Fei 1 Comments

hello guys!!! it's been a while since I posted something on my blog, yeahh I was very busy lately..  
ヽ(´□`。)ノ
now I want to share my favourite products for this month!! TARAAAA~~


hahaha I just bought it a week ago and I'm looking forward to make a tutorial using these products
All of them is from Etude House

You can see they have pretty packaging(●⌒∇⌒●)
some of them are new products but the others are old from last year such as Aloha series
I've wanted to try Aloha V-line maker since long long time ago but at that time I still had my Etude House Golden Ratio contour maker, so I didn't want to waste my money 

Well, I will make review of 3 products that I love the most!!




♥ Dear My Blooming Lips - Talk ♥
#BE101 Worry Beige

this lipstick contains feather creamy gel and it can moisten your lips
because it has hydro-moist complex that won't make your lips dry


this is the newest lipstick from Etude House
and don't worry about choosing color that you want because this series has 24 colors
I love the packaging of this lipstick, baby pink color with little ribbon on it and it has flowery hear pattern on the lipstick
it is so sweet!!! o(≧▽≦)o o(≧▽≦)o 
I think I will buy another color soon from this series
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)  (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜



♥ Look At My Eyes Jewel ♥
#BE101 Gold Sequin Heels
this is the newest eyeshadow series from Etude House
it is really good on eyes especially when you wear it at night occasions
it has glittery shimmer colors and there are 8 colors in this series
but I like this gold color since I don't have this color in my eyeshadow collections
it is really soft and easy to apply on your eyes
because I have gloomy eyes so I need eyeshadow that will make my eyes more shining
I really love this eyeshadow!!(ノ*゜▽゜*)


it is really soft and easy to apply on your eyes
because I have gloomy eyes so I need eyeshadow that will make my eyes more shining
≖‿≖I really love this eyeshadow!! 




♥ Aloha V Slim Line Maker ♥
#2 Cherry Brown
this is a bronzer to shape your face and will give more depth to your face
You can use it on jaw line, T-zone, and collar bone
it makes your face has natural tan skin tones
the packaging is not heavy so you can easily bring it (the brush is free) and you can put it into your makeup bag



this is a bronzer and higlighter to shape your face
it is not a new product but I really want to try this product so bad because I have chubby cheeks so I want to make it looks thinner with this bronzer
I hope so  ( ̄ー ̄LOL 


yeahhh!!! that's all my review ..
I am sorry if my grammar is not too good but I hope you guys can enjoy reading my post

any questions?? please share your opinions and your ideas
kindly leave comments bellow
thank you!!♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪








with ❤,
fei



1 comment:

  1. which is better, aloha v slim line maker or 3ce face maker? thanks..^^

    ReplyDelete